Retail Purchase Any Customer who wishes to purchase an item from the Website can either:
- a) add the selected gemstones directly to the shopping cart;
- b) place the order via Debit Or CreditCard securely via our fully licensed, PCI Compliant payment processor Electro-Vouchers.eu.
Only registered Customers can make purchases online. All orders are considered complete only after the payment has been received by the Company. To confirm the orders the Company may at random, call up Customers who have placed orders through the Website and ask the Customer a verification question. The Company will confirm the order only after the verification question is answered by the Customer In the event the payment processing acquiring institution(s) rejects to honour any payment transaction made by a Customer towards an order, the Company shall have the right to refuse to ship the order to the Customer without any liability whatsoever.
- Product Availability
- a) You are 18 years of age or older and that your use of the Website and / or Services shall not violate any applicable law or regulation.
b). All registration information you submit is truthful and accurate and that you agree to maintain the accuracy of such information.
- c) Your membership is solely for your personal and non-commercial use. Any use of this Website or its content other than for personal purposes is prohibited.
- d) Your personal and non-commercial use of this Website shall be subjected to the following restriction (i) you may not modify any content of the Website, including but not limited to, any public display, description, performance, sale, rental, pricing of the product; (ii) you may not decompile, reverse engineer, or disassemble the content, or (c) remove any copyright, trademark registration, or other proprietary notices from the content. You further agree not to access or use this Website in any manner that may be harmful to the operation of this Website or its content.
- e) You will not (a) use any product or service available on the Website and / Services for commercial purposes of any kind, or (b) advertise or sell any products, services or otherwise (whether or not for profit), or solicit others (including, without limitation, solicitations for contributions or donations) or use any public forum for commercial purposes of any kind, or (c) use the Website and / or Services in any way that is unlawful, or harms the Company or any other person or entity, as determined in the Company’s sole discretion.
- f) You will not post, submit, upload, distribute, or otherwise transmit or make available any software or other computer files that contain a virus or other harmful component, or otherwise impair or damage the Website and / or Services or any connected network, or otherwise interfere with any person or entity’s use or enjoyment of the Website and / or Services.
- g) You will not engage in any form of antisocial, disrupting, or destructive acts, including flaming, spamming,flooding,trolling, and griefing as those terms are commonly understood and used on the Internet.
- h) You will not delete or modify any content of the Website and / or Services, including but not limited to, legal notices, disclaimers or proprietary notices such as copyright or trademark symbols, logos, that you do not own or have express permission to modify.
- j) All information, content and material contained in the Website and / or Services are the Company’s copyrighted property. All trademarks, services marks, trade names, and trade dress are proprietary to the Company. No information, content or material from the Website and / or Services may be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted or distributed in any way without the Company’s express written permission.
l)Pricing & availability should be confirmed of those items whose prices are not specified or those items / service which are not in our product / service menu, and accordingly payment is made.
- m) Delivery all items are sent preferably by Registered Post/ Registered Parcel by leading Courier Companies. It may reach destinations within the EU/EEA within fourteen working days, depending upon location, once delivered or any delay in delivery of any such product must be reported immediately.
5.2 YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT:
- a) THE INFORMATION, CONTENT AND MATERIALS ON THIS WEBSITE AND / OR SERVICES ARE PROVIDED ON AN AS IS AND AS AVAILABLE BASIS. THE COMPANY AND ALL ITS SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, PARTNERS AND LICENSORS DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES ON MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
- b) THE COMPANY MAKES ALL REASONABLE EFFORTS TO DISPLAY THE PRODUCTS LISTED FOR SALE ON ITS WEB SITE(S) AS ACCURATELY AS POSSIBLE. HOWEVER THE COMPANY CANNOT GUARANTEE THAT YOUR MONITOR’S DISPLAY OF ANY PRODUCT COLOR, TEXTURE OR DETAIL WILL BE ACCURATE. THE COMPANY DOES NOT WARRANT THAT PRODUCT DESCRIPTIONS OR OTHER CONTENT ARE ACCURATE, COMPLETE, RELIABLE CURRENT OR ERROR FREE. WHILE THE COMPANY MAKES EVERY EFFORT TO ENSURE THAT THE PRODUCTS ARE DESCRIBED AND PRICED ACCURATELY, IN THE EVENT THAT AN ITEM IS DEEMED TO BE PRICED INCORRECTLY, THE COMPANY RESERVES THE RIGHT TO REFUSE THE SALE OF THAT ITEM.
- c) THE COMPANY DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE FUNCTIONS CONTAINED IN CONTENT, INFORMATION AND MATERIALS ON THE WEBSITE AND / OR SERVICES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY THIRD PARTY SITES OR SERVICES LINKED TO THE WEBSITE AND / OR SERVICES WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY OR ERROR-FREE, THAT THE DEFECTS WILL BE RECTIFIED, OR THAT THE WEBSITE OR THE SERVERS THAT MAKE SUCH CONTENT, INFORMATION AND MATERIALS AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS.
- d) ANY MATERIAL DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE AND / OR SERVICES ARE ACCESSED AT YOUR OWN RISK, AND YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM SUCH DOWNLOAD TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM.
10. Conditions for Product Sale and Return
a)All items must have the original security transaction ID, Invoice Order and certificate (if applicable) and must be returned in the same conditions as delivered by the Company. b)Any item returned showing signs of wear or engraved, altered, resized (by anyone / entity other than the Company) or damaged in any other manner shall not be accepted for return. c)Custom orders with engraving, etc cannot be accepted for return, refund or exchange. d)All shipping and handling expenses shall be chargeable to the Customer e)All requests for return of product have to be placed within seven (21) days from the date of delivery. No return requests after seven (21) days from delivery will be processed. f)Once the return is confirmed via the Company as per outlined procedure, the Company will send a packaging cover, which has to be used to return the product. g)The price of a gemstone varies according to size mined and quality of a gemstone h)Gemstones as per exact quality are not always available i)Money can not be refund or exchanged for gemstones once sold.
- Cancellation rights
11.1 Under the Distance Selling Regulations you have the legal right to cancel your order within seven days of receipt of your goods (with the exception of any made to order items). You do not need to give us any reason for cancelling your contract nor will you have to pay any penalty. However, you will need to notify us if you wish to cancel your contract, you must notify us via email on email@example.com 11.2 If you have received the goods before you cancel your contract you must send the goods back to our contact address at your own cost and risk as clearly specified in the manner outlined in our returns policy. If you cancel your contract but we have already processed the goods for delivery you must not unpack the goods when they are received by you and you must send the goods back to us at our contact address at your own cost and risk as soon as possible. 11.3 Once you have notified us that you are cancelling your contract, any sum debited to us from your credit card will be re-credited to your account as soon as possible and in any event within 30 days of your order. 11.4 You will be re-credited for the costs incurred in returning faulty or unsatisfactory goods.
- Cancellation by us
12.1 We reserve the right to cancel the contract between us if: 12.1.1 we have insufficient stock to deliver the gemstones you have ordered; 12.1.2 we do not deliver to your area; or jurisdiction 12.1.3 one or more of the goods you ordered was listed at an incorrect price due to a typographical error or an error in the pricing information received by us from our suppliers. 12.2 If we do cancel your contract we will notify you by e-mail and will re-credit to your account any sum deducted by us from your credit or debit card as soon as possible but in any event within 30 days of your order.